TWO EXCUSES AS TO WHY I HAVEN’T POSTED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS AND WON’T BE POSTING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS:
- I’m moving! My entire life is currently in boxes and being shuffled about 2 miles north! My brain is consumed with moving! Expect a post in the near-ish future with a little tour of our new apartment in our favorite neighborhood! I am so happy to be moving, starting over, doing something new. This is a very good thing for me and Isaiah. And it’s resulting in lots of very satisfying craigslist searching for things like cheap mid-century chairs, which no one is mad about!
- I’m going to London! Tonight! My mom and I are flying across the pond tonight to meet up with my sister who’s been in England now for almost a month and becoming oh so posh, I’m sure. And I’ve never been to Europe, so it’s pretty continental and monumental! It’s a short trip, but we are going to fill it with good things. Expect a post in the near-ish future all about our little trip, sure to be stuffed with iphone pictures because that’s my jam!
FIVE THINGS I HOPE I’LL SEE IN LONDON:
- A royal, preferably a royal baby.
- Pizza, because I like it everywhere.
ELEVEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT JUNE RIGHT NOW:
- The beginning of actual summer, like when the days are actually all warm and there aren’t so many freak 50-degree days sneaking up on you. Fingers crossed.
- Saltwater sandals all day everyday.
- My birthday and Isaiah’s birthday only eight days apart, get ready to PARTY!
- Listening to Carole King with the windows down (because a/c doesn’t work in my car) so that passersby can hear and feel all the feelings too.
- Random thunderstorms because they make me feel like a child again in a good way.
- Patio seating everywhere in Chicago.
- Blackdog Gelato right next door to my new apartment.
- I now have a front stoop to loiter on like I always dreamed I would!
- New season of Chef’s Table was just put up on Netflix.
- IT’S THE BEST MONTH!
Love you guys, keep june-ing it out till I get back! XOXO!